ACAT "MAYAN GOD OF TATTOO" Drawstring bag
Acat was a deity in Maya mythology associated with the process of tattooing. The Maya placed great importance on the tattooing process, believing that tattoos in the image of a god would imbue a person with some of that god's power. Because of the importance and difficulty of this art form it was only natural that there was a god responsible for it. Acat was said to bless the ink, needles, and work spaces, and steady the hands of the artists for better results.
Combine your love for vibrant prints and a sporty style with a cool drawstring bag. It's a must-have gym essential that can be worn as a backpack with drawstring closure at top, and narrow, contrasting shoulder straps.
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Fabric weight in the US (may vary by 5%): 7.22 oz/yd² (245 g/m²)
• Fabric weight in the EU (may vary by 5%): 6.64 oz/yd² (225 g/m²)"
• Maximum weight limit: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
• Blank product components sourced from China