The Aztec warriors were typically composed of a large number of commoners, "those who have gone to war" who possessed only basic military training, and a smaller but still considerable number of professional warriors belonging to the nobility and who were organized into warrior societies and ranked according to their achievements. The Aztec state was in the center on political expansion and dominance of and exaction of tribute from other city states, and warfare was the basic dynamic force in Aztec politics. Aztec society was also centered on warfare: every Aztec male received basic military training from an early age and the only possibility of upwards social mobility for commoners was through military achievement — especially the taking of captives. Thus, only specifically chosen men served in the military. The sacrifice of war captives was an important part of many of the Aztec religious festivals. Warfare was thus the main driving force of both the Aztec economy and religion.
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.