In Aztec religion, Coyolxāuhqui "Painted with Bells" is a daughter of the priestess Cōātlīcue ("Serpent Skirt"). She was the leader of her brothers, the Centzon Huitznahuas ("Four Hundred Huiztnaua"). She led her brothers in an attack against their mother, Cōātlīcue, when they learned she was pregnant, convinced she dishonored them all. The attack is thwarted by Coyolxāuhqui's other brother, Huitzilopochtli, the national deity of the Mexicas. Huitzilopochtli killed Coyolxāuhqui, beheading her and throwing her body down the side of Coatepec: "He pierced Coyolxauhqui, and then quickly struck off her head. It stopped there at the edge of Coatepetl. And her body came falling below; it fell breaking to pieces; in various places her arms, her legs, her body each fell." As for his brothers, the Centzon Huitxnahuas, he scattered them in all directions from the top of Coatepec.
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.