KUKULKAN "FEATHERED SERPENT" Drawstring bag
Kukulkan is the feathered serpent deity of the Mayan people. Kukulkan is often associated with - and might be the same deity as - the Aztec Quetzalcoatl. Kukulkan is associated with rulership, agriculture, language, the sky, and earthquakes.
Combine your love for vibrant prints and a sporty style with a cool drawstring bag. It's a must-have gym essential that can be worn as a backpack with drawstring closure at top, and narrow, contrasting shoulder straps.
• 100% spun polyester
• One size: 15″ × 17″ (38.1 cm × 43.2 cm)
• Fabric weight in the US (may vary by 5%): 7.22 oz/yd² (245 g/m²)
• Fabric weight in the EU (may vary by 5%): 6.64 oz/yd² (225 g/m²)"
• Maximum weight limit: 33 lbs (15 kg)
• Twin cotton handles
• Drawstring closure
• Blank product components sourced from China