Kukulkan is the feathered serpent deity of the Mayan people. Kukulkan is often associated with - and might be the same deity as - the Aztec Quetzalcoatl. Kukulkan is associated with rulership, agriculture, language, the sky, and earthquakes.
A t-shirt with a print just hits different. Keep your look bold yet chill with this men’s crew neck t-shirt. It’s so smooth, stretchy, and comfortable you’ll want to wear it all the time.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Premium knit mid-weight jersey
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Regular fit
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Lithuania
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!