MICTLANTECUTLI "LORD OF MICTLAN" Champion Hoodie
Mictlāntēcutli, meaning "Lord of Mictlan", in Aztec mythology, is a god of the dead and the king of Mictlan (Chicunauhmictlan), the lowest and northernmost section of the underworld. He is one of the principal gods of the Aztecs and is the most prominent of several gods and goddesses of death and the underworld. The worship of Mictlantecuhtli sometimes involved ritual cannibalism, with human flesh being consumed in and around the temple. Other names given to Mictlantecuhtli include Ixpuztec (“Broken Face”), Nextepehua (“Scatterer of Ashes”), and Tzontemoc (“He Who Lowers His Head”).
Show off your trendy side with this Champion hoodie! The colorful print on 100% cotton shell, two-ply hood with a colored lining, and the instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Light steel is 85% cotton, 15% polyester
• 100% cotton shell
• Two-ply hood with a colored lining (black hoodies have a light steel lining in the hood, navy - oxford grey lining, light steel - navy lining)
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
Model is wearing size M. He's 6.3 feet (192 cm) tall.