Quetzalcoatl was related to gods of the wind, of the planet Venus, of the dawn, of merchants and of arts, crafts and knowledge. He was also the patron god of the Aztec priesthood, of learning and knowledge. In the 17th century, Ixtlilxóchitl, a descendant of Aztec royalty and historian of the Nahua people, wrote, "Quetzalcoatl, in its literal sense, means 'serpent of precious feathers', but in the allegorical sense, 'wisest of men'."
Looking for something special to stand out from the crowd? This Champion sweatshirt with a bold print is your answer! The soft inside and embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve brings the sweatshirt to a whole new quality level, recognized worldwide thanks to the popular Champion brand.
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.87 g/m²)
• 1×1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1×1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from Honduras