Tlaltecuhtli is a pre-Columbian Mesoamerican deity worshipped primarily by the Mexica (Aztec) people. Sometimes referred to as the "earth monster," Tlaltecuhtli's dismembered body was the basis for the world in the Aztec creation story of the fifth and final cosmos. In carvings, Tlaltecuhtli is often depicted as an anthropomorphic being with splayed arms and legs. Considered the source of all living things, she had to be kept sated by human sacrifices which would ensure the continued order of the world.
Looking for something special to stand out from the crowd? This Champion sweatshirt with a bold print is your answer! The soft inside and embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve brings the sweatshirt to a whole new quality level, recognized worldwide thanks to the popular Champion brand.
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.87 g/m²)
• 1×1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1×1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
• Blank product sourced from Honduras